Monday, November 21, 2011

The song for the night is Wet the Bed by Chris Brown ft. Ludacris

While sitting inside of a meeting, waiting for it to start, I decide to listen to the conversation that the guy next to me is having on the phone.

I hear him say, "You're by my car? Where are you? Outside? Ok I'm coming out."

And when he came back, he came back with Chris Brown's latest cd, F.A.M.E. in his hand. I felt that I had no choice but to make a joke about him being a grown man, but buying Chris Brown cd's. After this comment, he proceeded to tell me exactly why he has this cd.

He was on the phone with a girl who told him that she wants to have sex to a song on the album and she was giving him the power to pick the song.

I then told him to let me know when he decides on a song and he chose Wet the Bed by Chris Brown featuring Ludacris.


I asked him why did he just choose one song to have sex to and he answered 

"because I don't like to have sex to music so I just made a cd, with the one track on it... so we started having sex with music, and we ended with screaming."

He continued by giving me a play by play (so I could get a better understanding of course)

"We began with foreplay, then stopped, pressed play on the song, began to have sex, the song stopped ...and we kept having sex."

No comments:

Post a Comment